Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello world!

Hey guys!


My name is Soraya Fausha Gunning Waterval (waterfall in English haha!) and I am 17 years old. I was born and raised in the beautiful city called Amsterdam! I am from Surinamese and Chinese origin. Both my parents are from Surinam. I am a student and in my last year of high school. This means that I have to think what I want to do after my graduation and I really have NO IDEA! The things I really like are music and dancing. I've been dancing since I was 5 or 6. I started with hiphop/streetdance but now I do all the styles. Dancing has been a big part off my life and still is. The other thing I really like is of course fashion. Ever since I was little I was picking out my clothes and always wanted to look perfect. Sure I have my days that I just want to sit in my sweatpants and big sweaters but who doesn't?!
I am starting this blog to show people what fashion means for me by showing outfits and things that inspire me. 


I hope everyone likes it and will spread the word about my blog


xoxo Soraya



No comments:

Post a Comment