Sunday, April 8, 2012

Styling | The Styled by You Fashion show!






Heeey guys,

I've told you before that I'm in a styling workshop and last weekend was our first show! This show was sort of a little taste off what the big show will be. The show was called Modern Jungle, we had elements of animals, African queens, soldiers and explorers in the clothes but made it something that was still stylish and of this timezone haha. The stylists and me worked very hard on this because we had to do the styling with only our clothes. Thank god it all worked out great and the results with the hair and make-up were perfect! I'm very proud of the stylists and myself and I can't wait till the big show!

I only have a little part of the photo's so please go to www.j-believe.blogspot.com for more and leave a comment with what you think because we all are very curious!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's me hahaha! Cool :)
    Ik heb je getagt in mijn post dus check het ff!
    www.Jazzybelleslife.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete