Friday, January 6, 2012

Better late than never

Hey guys!

It's been a while since christmas but I still wanted to do a post about it. Every year, on the second day of christmas there is a big family dinner so this year too. It is always very fun. This year my boyfriend joined us for the first time but everything went well and he was welcomed in the family with open arms.
Ofcourse there was A LOT of delicious food so by the end of the night I could't even stand anymore haha!

From my outfit I really love the jacket. I bought it a year ago and wore it once, when I was looking trough closet and saw it, I instantly knew I wanted to wear this!

But better late than never! Here some pictures, Hope you like it.
xoxo





jacket: H&M 1 year ago - skirt: Zara - stockings: H&M - shoes: Cafe Moda




No comments:

Post a Comment