Monday, January 23, 2012

Music and Fashion Battle - The Fashion Factory Part I

Heey guys!

I got some very exciting pictures for you guys. Yesterday I went with my good friend Jazzmin Nilsson ( also a blogger, check her amazing blog please! click here) to the Music and Fashion battle (MAFB) at the Fashion Factory in Amsterdam, it's a part of the Amsterdam International Fashion Week. It's basically a competition for starting designers and models. I've mentioned it before when I walked a show a while a go.

This was the Final Edition where the four, discovered by MAFB designers have worked hard recent months on a new collection to show the judges. The Final Edition is not only the final battle for the designers but also for the four winning models from last year.

All these pieces really inspired me and got me thinking about what I want to do after I graduate!
But enough of the sweet talk, here some pictures off the show.

Xoxo


                                                                Some of my favourite pieces







                                                         The winning designer: Uzuri Couture


Photo's made my me.


No comments:

Post a Comment