Thursday, January 26, 2012

Downtown Fashion Week - Jutka & Riska

Well hello guys!

Yesterday I went to another downtown fashion show here in Amsterdam. It was the show off the brand Jutka & Riska. I actually never heard of it but thought why not it could be fun! Because it is fashion week they had a one day pop-up store at the MC theater, that is also where the fashion show was held.

I went with my good friend Jazzmin Nilsson  (click here for her blog) to the show. The store had a little like a vintage store sense to it and I really liked that. They were a lot of cute accessories what I really liked. The clothes were also vintage I think but then customized but I'm not sure. It was very futuristic with stars, neon colors and metallic.

The fashion show was held every half hour and we went to the first one. We talked to another blogger and a photographer what was very interesting. The show was short but very fun! You could see the futuristic influences in the silver metallic stockings they were wearing but they also had those little vintage Louis Vuitton bags what made it very cute!

Here some pictures, I hope you guys like it!

Xoxo

 


 




Photo's made by me.



6 comments:

  1. Geweldig foto’s and I see some lovely items such as the LV backpack, yellow oversize sweaters and stars blouse. :)
    www.fashiongentrix.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dankjewel en ja die items vond ik zelf ook het leukst haha
      i'm following you! hele leuke blog

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures!:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete