Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Denim Short

Heey guys!

I was looking trough my moms closet and I found these old pants from the 90's I think. They were high waist Guess pants. I immediately fell in love with it and started working on it. Because I already have normal high waist pants I wanted to add something to this one. I began looking in the house for stuff I could use and some studs and some lace, so there I go in the middle of the night sewing these things on the pants. I think I've stabbed myself a couple of times but the result looks great and I already have a lot of outfits in my head that go with these pants so I'm very excited to wear them. Like what I've done?

Before



After






Xoxo
















2 comments:

  1. Aah! Die studjes zijn echt cool!
    Xo
    Www.jazzybelleslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke studs!!
    http://www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete