Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Styling workshop | Key piece

Helleur everybody!

I got a new "topic" for you guys. I've been in this styling workshop called Styled by you for a few weeks now. It's a workshop where you learn all the aspects what a stylist has to do to prepare a look for a client. I'm having a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot. Because I have to think about my future, styling has really caught my attention. It's just too bad that there aren't that many good stylist schools so we'll see haha.

For this weeks assignment I had to pick one piece of clothing and make 3 different styles with it. I immediately picked my leather jacket because, as I mentioned before, that's my favourite item. The pictures aren't that good but I still hope you like what I put together!


The rock chick:  

























This is more a rocky look, it's something I woukd wear in the summer but I think I would wear it without 
  the stockings actually. It's a little too sexy for me maybe haha.

The urban/casual/classy look:


 I really like this combination, it suprises me why I haven't thought of it before. I would wear this also in the summer or spring when I got to the city or maybe if I have a short day at school.

The classy with some edge:


So this look is something I would wear to an fashion event maybe or when I have a dinner but don't want to be too fancyfancy. I think the leather jacket gives the outfit a little edge so it isn't too girly and that more my style.


Give me some feedback!
xoxo 











4 comments:

  1. Hihi love the outfits!
    xo
    www.jazzybelleslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk zeg. Ik vind de outifts erg tof.
    Veel plezier met deze workshops.
    we gaan je volgen, volg je ons ook?
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jazzy!

    en aan L'es is more, ja ik volg jullie al een tijdje hele leuke blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke post!!!! Nice outfits!!

    xxxx Do

    ReplyDelete