Monday, February 20, 2012

Gifts | Valentine's day


Hey guys,

It's a little late I know but I still wanted to share this with you guys. Me and my boyfriend had our first valentine's day and it was amazing! We couldn't celebrate it on the 14th because we both were busy with school and work but we did it on the 15th and it was very speacial. We agreed to not do presents but I couldn't stop myself, I had to get him something! First I suprised him with a romantic dinner at a cute little restaurant and there I gave him his presents. I got him the Transformers dvd box because all three of them are his favorite movies. I also made a collage of all the pictures we had of us together and put that in a frame. He didn't expect anything so he was very suprised and that made me very happy.

A few days later he suprised me with some presents too! I needed a watch for a while now, so he got me a nice watch and a beautiful necklace. I'm very happy with my presents and I'm very happy with my boyfriend!

xoxo






1 comment:

  1. lovely! die eerste heb ik ook. zo leuk onder een blouse.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete