Sunday, February 19, 2012

Outfit | Just a random day

Holaa everybody!

I hope everybody enjoyed his and her weekend, I sure as hell did! A quick recap for you guys, on friday my boyfriend and I watched movies all day long, on saturday I did totally nothing but watching Jersey Shore on my laptop and today I had another nice day with my boyfriend hihi! We went to the city and walked for a little bit aaaaand.. We also shot some pictures for an outfit post!

It's the first time that I did the pictures outside but it was very fun.. Till it started to rain luckily we were almost finished so I got some good pictures for you. At first it looked like it would be a nice sunny day today but that suddenly changed. I don't really know how to discribe this outfit actually. When it's cold I like to wear beanies so most of the time I steal them from my boyfriend haha. And as you can see I'm wearing my leather jacket. That jacket, I think, is my favourite item in my wardrobe. It fits with everything! Too bad that is has been too cold lately to wear it but today was an exception.

If you like my outfit, comment and tell everybody you know!

xoxo




































 


 Jacket: Zara | Blouse: My dad | Shoes: De Bijenkorf | Necklace: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Mooie outfit zeg! poe poe.
    Mooi met die ketting in de blouse.
    xoxo


    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete